24.3.10

It's the final countdown!

do do do do dah dah dah dah dahhhh...

Sunday is looming closer and closer - we are now in Port Macquarie - have been to the Ironman village to sign in, get timing chips etc and check out the promo girls (WTF - like we need to see any more girls in tight fit gear in the sport but oh well, whatever).

So we are ready to rock and roll! Some members of the support crew are running the 5km fun run on Saturday morning as well to get into the spirit. After that, Tobes will be dropping his bike off into the transition area and coming back to our resort to CHILL OUT and prepare for Sundays event.

So what I think - (I know a lot of people read this but not all comment. Yep I track you all!) - now is the time to come out of the woodwork and leave a comment for Toby (if you have not done so already - or even if you have, go again!).

Knowing you all are behind him is so encouraging - he really appreciates it.

Will be taking this little laptop down on Sunday with the camera so shall keep you all posted...

Until then,

bianca

11 comments:

  1. I believe The Final Countdown goes:

    Dadah da da, dunna nah nah naaaa, dunna dah nah nah, dunna nah nah nah NAH!

    *hehehe* :)

    Well, I've said it here a hundred times but Ill say it again.

    Good Luck Tobes and the whole Team Tobes Crew up at IM PM!

    SMASH IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Toby! As someone who's only recently started running you're a real inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Tobes! I'm looking forward to the updates on Sunday from Bianca. Hey I think Tony Abbott is doing the ironman too. Ha ha! I saw it on the ABC. Okedoke, well I have no advice obviously to give, but whatever the outcome everyone knows how much dedication you have to the sport and what you've put in to your training schedule and to all of us you're a winner already!

    Goodluck!

    Simone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday for tomorrow too Bianca!

    Simone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gooooooooooooooooooooo Toby!!! Can't wait to keep up with B's "live feed" this weekend! kristyn and ben :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Toby, I have thought of three motivational phrases which I hope may be of some assistance to you, depending on how you are feeling during the competition-

    'COME ON SOOKY LA LA!!'you have already survived a swim through stingrays, this has got to be easier!

    'TOUGHEN UP PRINCESS!!'you have survived numerous torturous treatments on Sue's massage table, this is not as bad!

    'GO YOU GOOD THING , YOU ABSOLUTE LEGEND!!!' this is the whole of Mount Gambier willing you on!!!!

    BEST OF LUCK for Sunday Toby from Sue and Steve

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodluck Sunday morning, and Sunday lunch time, and Sunday afternoon!
    I'll be keeping tabs on you online and cheering from my house!
    Hamish

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck mate. me and zee germans will be barraking for you from afar. good luck to you aswell bianca for your intense day of spectating. cam, tash and carlo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited and I'm only sitting at home watching. Go Tobe. Dean

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amendment to previous post from Sue.

    I think I meant to say jellyfish, not stingrays!!

    ReplyDelete