1.1.10

First Post

Well I guess I should start by letting you all know that I've just entered, so there is no turning back now.

Also I've officially started my specific Ironman training today with the help of Rob the other day we went through and got a plan together for the up coming weeks for the bike and I added my plan for the Swim and the Run.

For all you guys that have just joined in on the action I'm not starting today from completely nothing, the build up has involved completing my second marathon and validating for the big day by competing in my third Shepp Half Ironman. So before now I've still been maintaining between 14 to 17 hrs a week over the three diciplines since the start of September and before that specific run training for the Marathon. Just some info for anyone whos thinking of trying this at home.

So thanks for all the support from everyone so far (thanks bianca for the excellent blog) and I look forward to keeping this up to date with relevent info and photos and keeping everyone up to speed with my progression as I move towards this goal

Cheers Toby

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Love this technology, and the chesty necklace image. You are looking good.
    Tea was so nice, thanks. Will try and contact
    Glen J. early in the week. Love to 2 of my special people.
    Mum.(fan club member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Tobes, looking forward to keeping up with your training!

    Well done B on the blog too!

    Cheers
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the very best of good luck in your build up for the Ironman Toby. I believe you have a Birthday coming up soon. Bianca, your support for Toby is tremendous.We look forward to the upcoming comments.
    All the best from Goldie & Graham.

    (In little ole NZ)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another NZ supporter here! B, love the blog, the pic is awesome. Go Toby! Looking fierce!
    Kristin x

    ReplyDelete